Friday, November 16, 2007

Brochure for upcoming Exhibition in Mumbai

2 days back received the printed brochures for my coming exhibition. Uploading the soft copy for those unreachable by snail mail.




I have used a passage from my diary. from my earlier post
The exhibition is in Jehangir art Gallery, Mumbai

Do drop in if you are in Mumbai, entry is free.

Exhibition details
From 26 Nov to 2 Dec
11am to 7 pm,
161-B Mahatma Gandhi Road. Ph +91-022 22843989

Taxis in Mumbai are not quipped with GPRS however the WikiMapia URL is here
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I wish I could have travelled to India to visit this exhibition. Suresh Choudhary's artworks are staggeringly dramatic and beautiful. I truly believe that Suresh is a great artist whose talents are seriously under rated.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.